CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"LIFE AS A CATECHIST"

As a senior student of St. Mary's Academy, I became responsible and good for my school. One of the examples of it is to serve and to teach other people. I have started teaching as a catechist in other schools specifically, the pupils of Dalaguete Central School. It was a very good experience of mine. But sometimes it was sad because pupils are not listening. But for me, it was a sample practice that I've encountered.

I was assigned to teach the Grade II pupils. At first, I was very excited to face the pupils and introduce our group to the pupils. And also at first, I wasn’t feeling comfortable in teaching them properly but later, I developed and adopted it. We we're assigned in group by our teachers to teach the pupils the right and good manners and especially the History and Life of Jesus Christ.

I started to realize that being a teacher to the pupils is not an easy job. Because there are some times that the pupils are not paying attention to the persons at the front. They are just playing and talking to their fellow classmates. But the experience of mine as a catechist is very happy. And at least I feel the experience of being a teacher to the pupils.

0 comments: